Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 1, 2010



it's been a while;
since i last lost touch with reality and got intouch with you. but this time;
you were there, no evanescence until my dream was over.
you were there; you were there.

an official comeback. still your long curly brown hair, skinny face that i ran my fingertip through. so carefully that even now when i'm awake, i can still remember the texture of your hair.

and i kissed your eye, your chin, your neck, your elbow. all over the strange places of your bones that i love most, i had them all.
and you did the same.

you layed on me, dreaming, breathing, so real.
this time, there is no surreal element of dreaming that made my silly heart insecure. i checked with my lips and fingertips, you made it back with me.

went went to places, we talked. we drifted in and out of my dreams and reality.

we clashed bones and flesh.

you make it (I make it) impossible to ever fade away.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét