Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 11, 2008

i will evaporate into fragments of chocolate floating in the windless sky.
im just gonna be a floating fragment, endlessly fading into the shade.
endlessly runaway, towards may, towards a glimmering summers day.
but i'll forever be stuck in winter because i love it.
when you're not a winner you'll love winter just like me,
with my strawberry tea and box of chuckling brass keys.
you'll be just like me when you open your eyes and see ahead you is the shoreless sea.
and you'll find you're just hopeless and metallic as me.
you'll see.
--------------------------------------
I love you much
It's not enough
You love blow and I love puff
And life is like a pipe
And I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside

We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
black.
-------------

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét