Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 11, 2008

i found a genius today:

Benjamin at jinnwoo.deviantart.com

"When people are sick they get glass in their eyes
and the glass hurts like hell but its never lied
and you see the world like its made of shit
and only the sick know how to handle it
My father, my brother, with their bleeding eyes
my friend, darling Adele, who's hair is on fire
The glass shaves me closely and leaves my skin sore
But your skin is peaceful, i would never put hands on it George."

"I make my excuses and leave, only to find you in my bed and it's dark in my room and i see your chest, a little hairy just like before except we are both grown up, atleast i am old enough to know my way around now. You lift up my blanket sheets and i crawl inside and we just kiss, and i remember your taste and the way you touch me, and the redish purple of your lips. " "perhaps your not at all to blame for all the crimes i've blessed you with, perhaps your just an easy route for me to forgive myself for becomming what i am, a self centred faggot, but i will always remember you as the man that took me away."

"I wonder, was I built here? Do i crumble and damp and mould here? When I slept they built building bricks and sticks around me, nailed me to the floor under rotting water wood, washed up in a near by sea i drowned in when I was younger and more able. My body is young but built with grass, my body has passed, and is built from glass. "

"I found a bowl that used to have sex in it so i licked it clean and spun it on my finger, let the scent linger, closed my eyes hard and imagined but it wasn't quite the same. "

"There's a poem I am writing that's about you.
And how once in every second year we collide.
I'm inhailing everything that spilling out of you
To keep me breathing well untill next time."
"I am now a souvenir of a former
I don't think i can even write anymore
I didn't even talk last time you left me
I just watched your shadow move under the door"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét