Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 11, 2009



June 18th 2008
I woke up to the dripping sunlight,
as real as if I went to sleep last night.
With twisted truths turned into dreams of blood,
With beautiful lies in a space full of fright.

" Tell me when you're done being in love with me"
I told you so much more than twice.
You listened or not , we both knew.
Your caring pretending is an useful device.

Abandoned by choice, a subtle decision.
I closed my eyes to explore the truth on my own.
Holding hope like a bible, a distorted vision.
You shattered me in a loving tone.

" I only ever want you to be happy"
Your excuse, vain to be brief.
I'd prefer to remain scrappy,
Catching reminiscing times along with grief.

You lied once, you'll lie again.
You remain respectable in the past
You make love a verb of feign
That's not meant to happen, not meant to last.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét