Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 8, 2009

Come up on differents streets they both were streets of shame
Both dirty both mean yes and the dream was just the same
And I dreamed your dream for you and your dream is real
How can you look at me as if I was just another one of your deals ?


I cant do the talk like they talk on tv
And I cant do a love song like the way its meant to be
I cant do everything but Id do anything for you
I cant do anything except be in love with you


And all I do is miss you and the way we used to be
All do is keep the beat and bad company
All I do is kiss you through the bars of a rhyme
Julie Id do the stars with you any time

-dire straits

------------------------------------------------------


even though i, as usual, always try to hide it
i'm really tired of clenching, and tensely stretching out all my veins showing i'm made of metal.

well, i'm not.
as much as i'd like to be, i'm not.

although.

i have evolved from one who walks fast, to one that takes time
from one that believes in love, to one that doesn't.


in this direction, soon i will have veins imprinted on my forehead, complimenting my growing grey hair.
i've grown to know, nobody said it was easy.

i'm shutting down my eyelids and any possible organs that might be secretly aching.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét