Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 3, 2009




I've got a jar of insecurities. Where I take the coins of time and save up. You see, everychild would hide their precious belongings. I would hide mine. I wouldn't even take it out on a sunny day.I don't even like sunny days. They're so annoying in their own annoying little ways. I prefer to stay in bed. With a lump a gloomyness hanging above my head. I need to guard myself.
Because that's just the way i prefer it.
My eyes are dry now. Ha. Can't help my wonder why.
Sometimes I see girls with cold feet walking in my dreams, walking on ice.

I've got glass all over me. I've got glass all under me. Little fragments of glass float in my veins with their little journeys to their little happiness on the tip of my finger where they bleed. But happiness has dried out like a flower on the hands of time, do they hear the lights coming? Let's forget. The leaves forget the season. The sunlight forget the shadows of the day. Why wouldn't we forget? The little frames of dreams will also die. We should forget, to kill the velvet box full of sound and fury. Our stage was full of tragic scenes that never came to an end.

My days of happiness are only to remain in great bitterness. Oh but I'll forget. Everything fades.They are all gone as the actors leave the stage when the curtain falls. I have ached ones, as I have ached before. Life is only an opportunity to be sad, and then only to be sadder again. Spring rushes over my head, they heard the rays of light fading out. Everything is left to be a hazy violet time.

Summer is still warm and warmer. But under my veins these soldiers of little piees of glass are getting their share of frosting. the rain watched me, walk pass across to the other side. it still watches me. i have loved and finished with my sad and comical heart, i said to have finished with my sad and comical heart. I have kept them in a teary eye, probably my rights one as i watch my days blur in solitude. Now my eyes are dry I can lock them even safer.

I have led a sad and lonely path. I draw them now as million of old love words and send them back to the life they came from.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét