Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 3, 2009




i just wanted to save this somewhere so i can take a read when i completely lose faith in love/marriage/things of the sort. not like i have faith in it now anyway.








Hyun Joong:



"Hwang Buin, she hates being cute so don't make her act cute. She's a good cook, but don't make her cook too much, she finds that bothersome. And don't lie to her. Phone her twice a day. Don't look at anyone else as a woman... And you must never talk about the first love. And... make lots of money so she doesn't have to work the events... and diligently deposit paycheck every month. When she's that age, she won't be doing her events anymore.

He's a future spouse who'll treat you well even if I don't tell him anything... Just treat her well.. Unconditionally... Don't come to Jeju Island for the honeymoon though... She'll remember.. Since she'll remember if you come here for honeymoon.. For the next husband, I think this is a place he won't need to come."


"To tell you the truth... I didn't express it but in my heart you helped me a lot when things were really hard. There were a few times,.. I looked at you for those times and changed the way I was thinking. I think I did. Before I met you, wife... I want to tell you this, I used to live a very confined life. I don't know if you'll believe this, but outside of my friends nobody knew me, what kind of person I am... But I think wife now knows.

A lot of my dark and gloomy ways, really... This goes on TV, but I'm not just saying this... I really think you changed me a lot. At the right timing. In a way, I strongly felt like you were someone sent by God. Honestly I wanted to tell you this... When things were the hardest.

I'm relieved that wife will be the last woman I'll do mountain hiking with."




Hwang Bo:



"Hyunjoong is.. he's a kid who loves to win... so please keep losing to him... But you can't make it obvious that you're losing to him.. You have to make it seem like you tried really hard but lost... He can't wake up well... so if you tickle him, he wakes up well.. He hates mushy things.. so don't expect too much.. Even if he doesn't express it, just feel it with your heart..."




Hyun Joong:



"We always filmed on Tuesdays... I think Tuesdays will seem really empty from now on... If we have work on something else on Tuesdays, that feels really sad. If I think like nothing had happened, it would feel so empty.. I think I'll feel like there's a hole in my daily life..."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét