Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 9, 2008

yellow bird.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


" If matter-transmitting was available, i'd transport my ass down to you, hold you for a while, and bring you over to my house.And i'll make you a nice bath, with those scented oils. I'd probably join you too. and give you a nice foot massage, and an all over body rub.

Then wrap you in some nice warm towels, and take you to my room. and Tuck you in tightly, kiss your forehead, and tell you: i'm not going anywhere. I'll watch you as you sleep, and think about how on earth this beautiful woman came into my life.God you're special. " - Danny


it made me so speechless it made it almost cry.
danny i wish there was someone like this along in my life.
a twinkle of that feeling once and i'll die as happy as ever.
come on yellow bird, where are you?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét