Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 8, 2008

dreams -




3 times ; i lost touch of reality and got in touch with you.


We were naked in the rain, pounding, waiting.
We were running, looking, trying to escape.
I was trying to capture the happiness;
That vanished the next morning.


Almost drowning in a yellow cab,
the world spins and stops so exact -
that i saw you again. And I ran, ran, ran -
I was almost close to you, even in your arms ,
I was almost close to you. Trying to get a hold of your warmth;
That vanished the next morning.


It was something like lost in a haze.
Then there was your hair, your face, your bone structure.
We talked on the bus, at the breakfast table, during lunch -
I kissed your hips, and ran these fingers down your spine.
I saved an image of your hip, to bring out on a cold day.
But I couldn't measure half an inch on your body could i?
give me wine, I drain the dregs and toss the empty bottle at the world, show me our lord jesus in agony and I found my timing wrong again.
You stepped off the bus and headed in.
Then why did i let you do that-
without having told you i love you, without having made love to you.
And so I ran, ran, ran again.
They told me I couldn't, they told me you couldn't.
So there I was lost in the traffic,
embraced by the blinding lights, and the rain like cherry brandy.
I heard I creek of light from a strange yellow car -
and woke up.
You were gone.


1 nhận xét: