Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 10, 2008

grains.






out of nowhere, just plain insecurity.
rushed to dive into the pallete of paint, and the blank insecure canvas.


i miss my camera.

.

.

secondly, i forgot to mention my recent sentimental moment/day.

apparently out of my blues i opened the year book and rushed to your picture. despite the will to leave you behind,
i unconciously placed my finger on that picture.
my fingertip by itself ran through your face, your hair,
as if you were really there. and i held it to my face,

all i had was smell of ink and paper.

ps. " In the event of my death; I hope to this day you knew that I cared." - lil - london

and i hope she makes you happy the way i couldn't ( never could ).

to repeat my most recent blog of you; i will always love you stil;.


1 nhận xét: